Founded in 1924, the legendary Huka Lodge lies within the North Island’s magnificent heartland, nestled within 17 acres of manicured grounds, beside the hypnotic, turquoise green waters of the Waikato River in Taupo. Choose from just 18 Junior Lodge Suites and one Lodge Suite, as well as two private cottages — luxurious hideaways that are perfect for families and friends. The resort prides itself on considering every last detail, ensuring guests enjoy superb cuisine, seamless service and every sophisticated comfort. In addition, guests can experience a rich diversity of activities from cultural, adventurous and leisure sport to sightseeing.
In the evening guests gather in the main Lodge Room to enjoy pre-dinner drinks before being presented daily with a superb five-course menu featuring the finest local seasonal produce and complemented by seamless service. Over 20 sublime private and romantic indoor/outdoor dining venues are also a unique feature of the property.
Exclusively Yours – when you book with us for 2016, you will receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests in restaurant
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort or Hotel credit
- not combinable, valid on services only, not valid on products, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Guests staying three nights or more will receive a “World’s Apart” book,
For special rates and availability, contact one of our experts on 1300 443 999 Australia wide.