Earn a bigger slice of the cake working with Savenio
As travel advisors, we inspire others to embrace the rewards of travel – and those rewards shouldn’t stop with the client.
At Savenio, our Independent Travel Designers are best in class and subsequently receive a highest rate of commission either 80% or 100% – AND our at source commissions are higher. i.e. if a supplier pays us 40% commission you receive 100% of this and NOT a reduced commission percentage.
Our respected network of top performing, independent advisors have access to all the benefits afforded by our exclusive travel partners including Virtuoso, Cruiseco, Belmond Bellini Club, SPG Luxury Privileges, The Peninsula Pen Club, Hyatt Prive, Jumeriah and Travellers Choice memberships.
Savenio also gives you the tools and independence for true success and our Independent Travel Designers have come from backgrounds including:
- Highly motivated travel agency owners, looking to step back from the day to day running of an travel agency
- Managers or travel advisors with an established mid to high-end client base
- Luxury Cruise Specialists
- High achieving home based travel advisors looking to earn a higher commission
Better Commissions & Exclusive Access
Whether you want to work from home or enjoy the friendly and relaxed space in our new CBD based “Savenio Travel Hubs”, Savenio offers great working conditions, rates and rewards including:
- Great commissions and exclusive access
- High commission levels in cruise, air and tours
- Access to Cruiseco exclusive product
- Access to Virtuoso exclusive products including air and amenities
- Preferred agency with the top cruise lines – Seabourn, Silversea, Regent, Crystal & more
- Virtuoso Voyages Cruise benefits
- Preferred rates at top hotels worldwide with exclusive amenities
- Friends in high places – insights and connections to take your clients to the next level
- Preferred Hotel Partners including Belmond, Starwood, Peninsula, Jumeirah and Hyatt Prive
- Travellers Choice products and commissions
- Virtuoso Best of the Best Hotels: Value-added services, upgrades and exclusive access for your clients to top hotels worldwide
- Commissions paid fortnightly
- Access to advanced accounting and booking tools including Galileo and Sabre
- The support of proven marketing tools
- Access to our Travel Partners products, marketing, roadshows, conferences, training and webinars
- Exclusive deals and products – land and cruise
- Training in sales and products and plenty of networking opportunities
- The flexibility to issue and reissue your own air tickets 24/7
- Famil invites
- Supplier presentations and webinars
- Savenio’s own resource centre and the support of our senior management team
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Month to month contracts
- Your clients remain your clients and Savenio will never compete.
Most importantly, you earn 100% or 80% of your at source commission including mark ups.
Better Service & More Support
Supported by a great management team and a network of amazing travel professionals, Savenio’s Independent Travel Designers love their work and the ALL the rewards they get from it.
“If you’re a serious travel professional, there’s nobody else in travel you want to be partnered with than Savenio. This is an amazing team built on a foundation of trust, ethics, integrity, passion and unwavering support. For those who choose to partner with them, the only regret you’ll have is that you didn’t move to sooner.” Alex Prez – Savenio Affiliate, Gold Coast
We have worked in the travel industry for 40 years, consulting, managing and owning a successful travel company, both corporate and leisure. Joining Savenio has given us the opportunity to retain our independent identity, while tapping into a larger organisations infrastructure and benefits. If you are seeking an autonomous, professional and supportive partner for your home based or small office travel business, I highly recommend Savenio.” Robert Elias, Savenio Affiliate, Sydney
Savenio Travel Hub
Savenio’s Travel Hubs offer you the opportunity to work in a space surrounded with like-minded individuals all running their own travel businesses. With our first Travel Hub now open in Brisbane’s premier high rise, in Waterfront Place, with views across the Brisbane River, this is a place for advisors to do business, network, meet with their clients and share skills and experiences under one, cooperative roof. Savenio plans to expand this concept to Sydney, Melbourne and Australia wide in the near future.
All of the Savenio benefits are available to those working from the Travel Hub with a simple monthly fixed fee which covers services provided in the Hub office space.
“The Savenio Travel Hub is a game changer for the Australian travel industry. There are huge benefits for the talented advisors who we know are currently doing a great deal of work for less return than they deserve”. Savenio Managing Director, David Brandon
For a confidential chat and to discuss further please contact;
National Affiliate Sales Manager
Mob: 0409 993 895
Meet the Management Team
Our Industry Partners