The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs is located in the Bay of Islands region, and an easy drive or just a 40 minute flight from Auckland. Set on over 6,500 acres near Matauri Bay, Kauri Cliffs enjoys a commanding position with spectacular 180-degree views of the Pacific Ocean and overlooking the championship golf course. The beautiful lodge is built in the grand colonial style, with a range of gorgeous and spacious living and dining rooms, many opening on to covered verandahs providing options for alfresco dining next to outdoor fireplaces and taking in the mesmerizing views.
Active travelers who enjoy the finer things in life are right at home at Kauri Cliffs. The resort boasts jaw-dropping views of Cape Brett and the Cavalli Islands. Settle into your lavish suite with golf course and ocean views, private porch and open fireplace, then explore your surroundings. Golfers will want to check out the course, designed by David Harman and offering 15 Pacific-view holes, while sybarites will flock to the spa, where treatments are customized to your needs and a massage essence or oil is blended just for you.
Exclusively Yours – when you book with us for 2016, you will receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests in restaurant
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort or Hotel credit
- not combinable, valid on services only, not valid on products, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
For special rates and availability, contact one of our experts on 1300 443 999 Australia wide.